<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3407051027947398571?origin\x3dhttp://lollythots.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Welcome!

Yo
GO!GO!GO! SUDDEN ATTACK!

Miss me

About Me
Hi I'm Wong Mun Yen, 12 years old..


Say what?




Credits

Designer: Wyona
Images: Cyworld | Wyona
Host: blogger | photobucket
Pixels: GG | Happyy-stop
Reference: blogskins



Past

:'(
WEEE...
Happy B'day
NOT AGAIN...
STUPID KWOK FAI
WOO HOO
April Fool
Didi's b'day
EARTH HOUR!!!
Whew...


Happy Mother's Day
Sunday, May 10, 2009

Inside my card...
My card...

My sis's card...

2day is Mother's Day. I made a card 4 my mum, we belanja her 2 eat crabs, but I can't seafood :'( coz allergic 2 seafood...My card I follow the 3M, got treasure hunt...

At night, we went to Jalan Mejalara or sumthing 2 eat De Foodland. We ate a kind of vegie(dou ya) long long 1, n crabs, bread, marmite chicken n tau fu (RM106).

Walaupun is Mother's Day very happy, but 2molo got exam :'( 


2:03 PM |