Yesterday was May's b'day, it was kinda fun. I gave her a sand bottle. We played in the playground ( Me, Liu Jia Yee, Vinci, Aun, Diong, Tham ) When I play the slide, Tham spit on the slide n
WHOOOSH...my butt kena the saliva,
EWWW...N go play water balloon, but me, vinci n xiangjun nvr play coz my shirt is white kena water will bcame transparent, vinici forgot 2 bring clothes n don't wanna get wet...so vinci, me n jun juz watch Tom n Jerry, Bananas in Pyjamas...then dinner time, the food is still ok la...
Then we play Truth or Dare, but everybody keep choosing Truth so not nice 2 play, then bcame all DARE...Megan so kesian, nid 2 eat GRASS n LEAF, Vinci gotta pour Ribena on his head n eat LEAVES, Xiangjun gotta LICK the DUSTBIN...I'm the luckiest, juz nid 2 use the broom n whack Vinci's butt n swing the hose around...At first Vinci want me 2 drink the pond water, then i really take the cup n prepare 2 scoop the water up, but Vinci stop me :)
Then we eat banana cake n play haunted house...